On Jul 28, 2006, at 9:50 AM, Dan Langille wrote:
> This email is a fine example of exactly why people are not queuing up
> to help you.

I have raised dozens of legitimate issues repeatedly and constantly,
and received nothing but condescending replies.  And when it
irritates me enough to call them on it, you want to step in and say
that I have a problem?

No, the problem exists with dozens of legitimate, straightforward
TECHNICAL posts which were completely ignored.  And with the people
who replies to these TECHNICAL posts with condescension and attitude.

I've got work to do.  Putting up with idiots who clearly don't know
enough to respond to technical posts but love to sit and snipe at
people doesn't get a single bit of work done.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek