Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to store full backups both to disk
and a tape library at the same time? I think I remember an example
somewhere in the bacula docs of how to set this up, but I cannot for
the life of me find it again.

Background: Currently we're running a seven-day cycle to back up all
our clients to disk-based storage. My idea is that when a full backup
of a client is being done by Bacula, to have that full backup written
to a tape library on the same machine to that a set of "full backups"
on tape could be stored in an external location.

As the tape's write performance is better than tat of our disk based
storage due to mixed LVM / raid setup and the tape library is rather
new, I would not expect any issues with backups taking longer than
usual.

Is a setup like this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help on this,

Uwe
--
Uwe Schuerkamp, NIONEX GmbH (http://www.nionex.com/)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel: +49 (0)5241 / 80 10 66 FAX: / 806 23 38