I am trying to call a .BAT file using ClientRunBeforeJob.  The config used
to work fine before upgrading the Windows FD 2.0.1.

It looks like the syntax in my bacula-dir.conf file is correct.  It looks
like the .BAT file is being called, and for some reason there is a problem
with the .BAT file.

Taking Bacula out of the equation, running the .BAT file works without any
problem.

Possibly the environment/context that the Bacula FD runs under is
different then the user I am using to run the .BAT file.  The security on
the actual files appears to be correct for the SYSTEM user, which is what
I believe is the context for the Bacula FD.

Perhaps someone can lend some assistance.

Here is what is reported from Bacula's messages.

ClientRunBeforeJob: run command ""C:/Program Files
(x86)/Bacula/bin/backup_systemstate.bat""
ClientRunBeforeJob:
ClientRunBeforeJob: C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntbackup
backup systemstate /F C:\SystemState\systemstate.bkf
ClientRunBeforeJob: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntbackup' is not recognized as an
internal or external command,
ClientRunBeforeJob: operable program or batch file.
ClientRunBeforeJob:
ClientRunBeforeJob: C:\WINDOWS\system32>exit 0

Yes, C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntbackup, does exist and is the correct PATH.

Thanks.

--
Scott