On 23 Jul 2007 at 14:03, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> This has been brought up several times within the last week, but never
> with the explanation and examination. I wonder if some of the other
> who have experienced it (I do not know their names -- hopefully they
> can chime in) can do the same thing for us. This is potentially
> serious, seems like, if it is a widespread problem.

It may be the same case, raised by different people.

> I think if the others can verify it, this should also be copied to
> Bacula devel. I think I will try a large restore of my own today to
> see what happens.

Devel is aware of the issue as it was originally raised in the bug
tracking system.  The consensus was it is not a bug, or more
correctly, there was no information supplied which permitted
reproduction of the bug.  If we can't reproduce the bug, we sure
can't test for it, and we sure can't confirm it's been fixed.

This might help: http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=903

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php