With the upcoming release of 2.2.0, we should publicize Bat as much
as possible.  I'll write something up in advance.   It will be
similar to the previous press release:

  http://www.bacula.org/about/press/presskit200.html.en

Then I'll be looking for help with two things:

  - translation - into whatever languages we can
  - distribution - post it to relevant websites

In the meantime, suggestions for major highlights in this release are
very welcome.  I read through the ChangeLog, but the only big thing I
know of is Bat.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php