> I assume it's always the same job that behaves like this?

Yeah.

> It might be started twice because the DIR clock jumps.

That could very well be the problem, seems theres some 30 minutes
difference between the clocks.

> So that would be for the second job started.

Yeah thats what I'm thinking.

> Have you checked what happens when you run this job manually, when no
> other jobs are active?

I plan to try this once I figure out how to get the schedules updated.

> Before you report this as a bug it would be good to supply some more
> information - the versions of Bacula, for example :-)

Running bacula-dir and bacula-sd 2.0.3, and bacula-fd 2.0.0. I know
there are some serious bugs that have been fixed and I am working on
upgrading (not an easy task).

> What I'd do in your situation is first making sure the problem happens
> also when only this one job is active, i.e. disable all your other
> jobs, or schedule this problem job differently.
>
> Then, run the DIR with debug tracing enabled and see if that tells you
> something.
>
> All this is worth the effort only with a reasonably recent version of
> Bacula as I suppose Kern would not spend much time on 1.38 bugs anymore...

I ran the backup manually with run and there seemed to be no problems.
Also, when I set a delay in the run time there aren't any problems.
However, I'm not sure how to update the scheduled jobs list after it
has already been generated... I updated the configuration but it
doesn't seem to care. Also tried deleting bacula's state file but that
didn't work either. Any tips?

Sincerely,
-Michael