> ... and it looks completely sane to me. No fancy schedules, no run=
> directives, nothing uncommon in it. But what is in the secnet-def
> JobDefauls resource?

I won't be able to run the test until later, this is my JobDefault for
reference:

JobDefs {
  Name = "secnet-def"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  FileSet = "secnet-def"
  Storage = "File"
  Messages = "Standard"
  Priority = 10
}

The FileSet "secnet-def" is overridden by the the client
configuration. Tonite I will leave the director in debugging mode for
the night and see if the jobs are interacting. I scheduled the backup
to run on its lonesome but it seemed to work fine.

Sincerely,
-Michael