IEM - network operating center (IOhannes m zmoelnig) wrote:
> hi all
>

> the emails usually are sent when nothing interesting is happening (my
> backups are all finished at night; the emails are sent somewhen during
> the day).
>
> however, receiving tracebacks gives me an uneasy feeling.
>
> any idea why they might occur? (ok, my information i give here is rather
> sparse, so i should ask: how should i investigate why they occur?)

seems i forgot something crucial (at least i think it is important):

all 3 affected daemons are running after that.
most likely they are not the same processes (PID) before the tracebacks,
  but bacula is doing backups before and after the tracebacks occured
(and  no backups are scheduled at the moment the traceback occurs).

fma.dsr
IOhannes

--
IEM - network operation center