Hi,

21.11.2007 15:43,, Janco van der Merwe wrote::
> Shon,
>
> If it took you four months to figure out how Bacula works maybe you
> shouldn't be allowed near any computer!

Janco, calm down please!

Even if you or others don't agree with Shon don't resort to name-calling!

Bacula as a whole - and that includes the user community we find here
- works also (and in my opinion, mainly) because we try to solve
problems politely.

I, too, probably sound a bit harsh from time to time, but I really try
not to insult anyone. Please try to do the same.

And then let's see if Shon wants some more directed support later - he
wouldn't be the first struggling with the great flexibility Bacula
offers. Then we can put some effort into getting him a working Bacula
system.

That would be much better than starting a flame war, I think. And I
hope you all agree :-)

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann