Guys,

Sorry, but - there must be a but - I deal with this sort of people
everyday and it has come to a point where being nice and keeping quite
is not a solutions anymore.

Ok, I do understand that Bacula can be difficult some times but that is
why this list is there....am I wrong?

I also have had "blonde" moments and posted it to top it all but at
least I got an answer from a lot more patient people than I, the point
being, I did a quick search and did not find any posts from this guy
asking for help, if I'm wrong on this one please excuse me, and now
lashing out on the list....is just not on, I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

Shon, I apologize sincerely and would like nothing more for you stay
with Bacula because it is a brilliant backup solutions, hell I have
backed up an entire Windows Domain Controller and restored it as it was
and put that exact machine live whilst I reloaded the old DC.

Once again I apologize.

--
Janco van der Merwe
Open Solutions