Well I have the freedom to test out any kind of setup to make this work, so
yes it is possible. But we're talking about a hundred of districts, do you
think that this approach could be an overkill? Sorry, I should've mentioned
that there are more than 7 clients involved for the real implementation.

Thanks for the explanation on bacula with cluster. I've never setup bacula
with cluster before, it's something to look at.