Hi John,

The database can correlate jobs to volume files.
I'm not at a workstation right now, but off the top of my head, I'd assume
joining the jobs, media, and clients tables should let you get to the list of
volumes that contain backup-data of the specified client.

Do keep in mind that volume files can contain data from multiple jobs, unless
"use volume once = true".

Kind regards,
Rolf