Thanks Rolf for the details and SQL query you use for that purpose. I
am currently testing this out. By the way there is no "-y" option on
my Bacula version (7.4.4) so I used use "-v" for verbose instead. I
suppose this takes quite some time as I have quite a few clients and
it''s still running.

Now I still have one issue: what about the physical files (volumes) on
the partition of my backup server? How can know which one to safely
delete for a specific client? My problem is that all my volume files
are called/labelled with "backupservername-<ID>". So from the file
name I can't know to which client it belongs.

Regards,
J.