Am 15.03.2018 um 20:38 schrieb Pedro Oliveira:

Hi Pedro!

> Hi Sebastian, try to change the
>
> Maximum Volume Bytes = 500MB

> Maximum Volume Bytes = 500000000

I just did - unfortunately, with no effect. After restarting the
director and letting the backup job run manually, the backup file just
got even bigger.

> I also recommend to upgrade to version 9.x

I'm rather reluctant to use software "outside" of my distribution's
repository. I /could/ upgrade from Debian Jessie to Debian Stretch,
which would come with Bacula v7.4.4, but since this update will cause a
lot of work because of other interdependencies (independent of Bacula),
I'm postponing this for the moment.

Regards

Sebastian