On 2/14/19 6:17 AM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
Bill,
The app-backup/bacula ebuild just updated to 9.4.2 this morning.

Hi Phil!

Thanks for the tip!

My problem is that my primary SD is on Arch, so I cannot update the DIR (Running on Gentoo) without breaking my backup environment.

And, since I try to follow the Community Bacula versions, I have been installing Bacula from source for some time now on my primary storage and my Gentoo DIR.

I will try to emerge Bacula 9.4.2 in a Gentoo test environment to see if it compiles OK there just to know if there is some magical command line option used in the Gentoo ebuild.

Thanks again!

Bill

--
Bill Arlofski