On 2/14/19 12:18 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
On 2/14/19 12:26 PM, Bill Arlofski wrote:
On 2/14/19 6:17 AM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
Bill,
The app-backup/bacula ebuild just updated to 9.4.2 this morning.

Hi Phil!

Thanks for the tip!

My problem is that my primary SD is on Arch, so I cannot update the DIR
(Running on Gentoo) without breaking my backup environment.

Yeah, but now you only have *one* problem to solve.  :)

lol... Really...

I guess the subject should now be "Cannot build bacula-9.4.2 on Arch Linux" since the Gentoo ebuild seems to be fine.

And, since the Gentoo ebuild of Bacula is now quite current, maybe I can switch back to installing it from portage, and skip the manual source builds for while. :)

Best regards,

Bill

--
Bill Arlofski