i running bacula 9.0.6 on ubuntu 18.04. Backup of clients is ok. but get error for catalog backup: Cannot find any appendable volumes.

And in my libbacsd-9.0.6.so:

strings libbacsd-9.0.6.so | grep short
Volume data error at %s! Very short block of %d bytes on device %s discarded.

i created a volume with label comman from bconsol., but did not help.