Hi.

1) Its Possiible  save file mybbdd.sql when exe restore??  I don't want the
>> bbdd to be restored automatically. for test,i Delete line
>> mybbdd:/......mysqldump.sh -R  but fails.
>>

> The short answer is - Yes. You can do it without a problem. But I do not
> understand what is not working in your case. So I cannot help you.
>
> rados...@korzeniewski.net

When try restore in another  client (file .sql),  it  fails.

When restore in same client,  good.  But  restore directly  in the bbdd.

I dont know restore without  restore directly in BBDD.    I want restore
only file .sql   place it in any folder of the filesystem.