I was confused

in the doc:
https://www.bacula.org/9.6.x-manuals/en/main/Released_Version_3_0_3_3_0_.html#SECTION0011219000000000000000

he understood the use of the fields.

Field4:
/bin/cat > /tmp/mybbdd.sql

But.   "NO  understood"   this:

Case 1:
Backup number 400 with bpipe:/test/mybbdd.sql:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh
mybbdd:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh -R
Result:  OK
Restore of Backup 400 with
bpipe:/test/mybbdd.sql:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh
mybbdd:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh -R
Result:  OK

Case 2:
Edit FileSet:   update field4  /bin/cat > /tmp/mybbdd.sql
Restore  of Backup 400 with
bpipe:/test/mybbdd.sql:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh mybbdd:/bin/cat >
/tmp/mybbdd.sql
Result:  FAIL

Case 3:
Backup number 401 with  bpipe:/test/mybbdd.sql:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh
mybbdd:/bin/cat > /tmp/mybbdd.sql
Result: OK
Restore  of Backup 401 with
bpipe:/test/mybbdd.sql:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh mybbdd:/bin/cat >
/tmp/mybbdd.sql
Result: OK

Case 4:
Edit FileSet:   update field4  /opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh
Restore of Backup 401 with
bpipe:/test/mybbdd.sql:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh
mybbdd:/opt/bacula/log/mysqldump.sh -R
Result: FAIL

Using bpipe when backing up would seem to save the restore method.

Español: Al utilizar bpipe al respaldar, pareciera que guardara (fijara) el
método de restauración.