From: Udo Kaune <u...@inet-hamburg.de>
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 4:05 PM
To: Pollard, Jim <jim.poll...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Silly question from newbie
Am 25.08.22 um 22:52 schrieb Pollard, Jim:

I see.  So if my incrementals were daily then I would be able to restore to a
specific day.  Otherwise my only options would be the last full, or the last
full + the differential?
Correct. If you aim for (just) getting back the latest version of everything
you might remove the "in-betweens". How far apart are your Full backups? Please
always cc to the list so that the community may benefit from your findings.

br, Udo