Hello,

Sorry, I sent an incomplete email earlier :-)

It seems that all btape tests, except for the autochanger test, have passed
without using "Offline On Unmount = yes". So I would keep the default value
and not change it.

It would be nice to see the kernel logs when the autochanger test fails:

=== Autochanger test ===

3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded" command.
Slot 1 loaded. I am going to unload it.
3302 Issuing autochanger "unload 1 0" command.
unload status=Bad 268435457
3992 Bad autochanger command: /usr/libexec/bacula/mtx-changer
/dev/changer/0 unload 1 /dev/tape/0 0
3992 result="Unloading drive 0 into Storage Element 1...Unloading drive 0
into Storage Element 1...Unloading drive 0 into Storage Element
1...Unloading drive 0 into Storage Element 1...Unloading drive 0 into
Storage Element 1...mtx: Request Sense: Long Report=yes
": ERR=Child exited with code 1
3303 Issuing autochanger "load 1 0" command.
3993 Bad autochanger command: /usr/libexec/bacula/mtx-changer
/dev/changer/0 load 1 /dev/tape/0 0
3993 result="Drive 0 Full (Storage Element 1 loaded)
": ERR=Child exited with code 1
You must correct this error or the Autochanger will not work.

Are you running the Storage Daemon as the root user? It is possible you are
having permission problems with the control channel. Can you please check
the permissions to the /dev/changer/0 and /dev/sgX devices?

Best,
Ana