Good thing, then, that neither Mr. Martin nor Mr. Cole are authoritative. ;)

cheers,
Christian.

Richard H. Gravelly wrote:
I believe that it was Juan Cole who said he said that. I'll check.
>
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Kendall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


...Doug Martin......... Didn't he say something about our being able to tell whether the Baha'i Faith was true or not by whether we had peace by the end of the century? ;-}

I don't remember that bit, but if I get hold of a tape all will be revealed as they say.

Uncle Arthur.



__________________________________________________
You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st
News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to