"The NSA has made cleaqr over and over in the U.S. that the institute
process should NOT make firesides and deepenings stop. If it is, then
attitudes need adjustment to comply with the guidance on the issue."

Dear Scott,

I don't think it is a matter of 'attitude' it is a matter of energy. There
is only so much of it to go around and right now that energy is being
expended on Ruhi, leaving little time for firesides and deepenings. That
being the case though, I have to question the extent to which Ruhi reaches
its goal of increasing human resources?

warmest, Susan