Mark,
I am humbled. I had forgotten about that quote. You are quite right. I've gained some knowledge from the discussion, and in one sense I still think that we need to be vigilant about how the name Baha'i is used, but I also agree that in the broader sense there are Baha'i who have never heard of Baha'u'llah and declared believers who Baha'u'llah doesn't know. I hasten to add that I don't have the temerity to claim knowledge of who they are. It's between God and them. I think it may be time to lay this discussion to bed and move on to more fruitful ones.
Rich




The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent 
by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and 
for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by 
federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message 
is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please 
immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message 
and any attachments thereto. Thank you.


__________________________________________________


You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[email protected]
Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[email protected]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st
News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

Reply via email to