The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Hi all,

I know that cloning is relatively new and the bahá'í writings don't addresses
this issue.

But, do you think that the clone's soul will be akin the soul of the deceased?

For example, if some day someone clone any Central Figure or Shoghi Effendi,
what will be the result?

Sorry for going too far in this issue, but I think it is an important matter.
After all, there are DNA material avaliable and it is possible that someone
(enemies, crazy scientist, etc.) could do this in the future when cloning will
be stable and secure.

Best,

Hasan