-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Maneck
Sent: Tuesday, 26 August 2003 8:27 AM
To: Baha'i Studies
Subject: Re: Conferred Infallibility of the House of Justice

"The believer having the responsibility to obey. As this obedience is
not blind, (as the statements of the Administrative Order by Shoghi
Effendi recognises), but an obedience that comes from our own personal
love of God, from our covenant with God, then a spiritual dynamic is
created in which believers strive to improve the nobility of their
truth, and the development of knowledge."

Dear Owen,

As opposed to this, what would blind obedience look like?

 warmest, Susan

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://list.jccc.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=bahai-st