Dear Jerry  The Tablet is in Persian.  First, I was amazed when I cast a look at the figure, but then I thought it must have been revealed long ago and there might be some evidence just to show the age of the world more than six thousand, and may be ten thousand.  But, maybe your conjecture is correct not mine.  Faruq

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger ---------- You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://list.jccc.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=bahai-st news://list.jccc.net/bahai-st http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist (public) http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] (public)