> >The 10,000 to 100,000 year mentioned by the Master seems to indicate the
beginning of human race around that time in my opinion.

> Aside from being a confirmation of current scientific thinking, does it
matter, from a scientific point of view, when the Master said that the human
race started?

Dear Mark,

I suspect that the reason 'Abdu'l-Baha gave two figures is because He was
signaling the fact He was willing to go along with whatever science said. It
is kind of like the Surih of the Cave, you know 'some say there were six and
the dog makes seven' etc.

warmest, Susan