Dear All,

Thank you very much for helping me out with this, it was due to your
efforts, comments and suggestions(some of them being threatening in nature
to the company:P) that made Bajaj take notice and respond swiftly.

The swift and polite response from BAL has really set things right to some
level, after the treatment meted out to me by the dealer.
This is really a +1 for BAL on customer importance and service. After all we
as customers know that there can be problems and issues but at the end of
the day all we want some assurance and proper explanation for the same.

Below is the mail i received from Mr. Prashant Pingle this morning.
The disc which came out of Bajaj spare parts packing is the genuine one.

Why the KBX logo not present then ?

KBX has been taken over by Brembo sometime last year.
The Logo change was in transition.
Hence the KBX logo got deleted and new logo is yet to be implemented.
Till that time all the disc supplied to spare parts are not having any logo.
As confirmed by Brembo - new logo would soon be introduced.

The photograph picked up from OE disc and OE vehicle fitment is enclosed
herewith.

Hope that your doubt on part genuinity would get settled with this
explanation.

With Regards
Prashant Pingle(Manager Service - Probiking)