"A masked instructor at the Academy? How mysterious!"
"Correct, he never removes his diablo, no matter what.  I wonder...
perhaps a deft flick of the foil - I might dislodge it."
"Anything is possible in swordplay. Even for you, Moreau."
"I am improving already.  This masked man knows a few tricks."
"You should adopt his trick of disguising your identity: we would all be
spared the tedium of recognizing you."
"Yes yes, I am cut!  Your wit makes razors blush for their poor edges.
I depart forthwith.  Farewell!"
"Haha! What a fellow, that Moreau.   You know they call him 'Le Corbeau'
, because he is always stalking around like a black crow? Look at him
go, the name is apt."


< OOC:  I noticed this line in the All Character Listing - Charles Louis
de Sapear (npc CLdS), Duelling Instructor: le Chat (SL 22, MR ?).  Can
it be true?  As far as I had pieced the story together, he was in exile
for treason, wasn't he?  >

Reply via email to