Tim Meyen wrote:
> 
> [OOC:  My apologies. I've been away, and missed that bit.
> Trawling through the archives, I see that de Sapear has reportedly
> 'flown the coop'.  This being true (and what in the Press is untrue),
> the astute of Paris may surmise that the Traitor remains in Paris,
> and that M. Moreau is not entirely truthful about where he gets
> his fencing lessons.]
> 
> Paul Vernon Lydiate wrote:
> 
> > > < OOC:  I noticed this line in the All Character Listing - Charles Louis
> > > de Sapear (npc CLdS), Duelling Instructor: le Chat (SL 22, MR ?).  Can
> > > it be true?  As far as I had pieced the story together, he was in exile
> > > for treason, wasn't he?  >
> >
> > [OOC: Old news, I'm afraid. The fact was mentioned during the recent trial
> > of BDP, together with details of alleged clandestine meetings between the
> > defendant and the mysterious instructor. Not that it cut much ice with the
> > MoS... ;-) ]

Heh, heh, heh,

Only I know for sure exactly where I am.

The Traitor Charles Louis de Sapear.

OOC:
I certainly was surprised to find that CLdS was still in Paris, or is
he.
Martin

-- 
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated

Reply via email to