To His Most Worthy Highness, Louis Quatorze, Roi de France

From Franc en Pence, BrLtCol QOC in the field.

      Your most humble servant beseeches you to reconsider the judgment
rendered by your Minister of State in the most unfortunate and untimely death
of Moosch y
Zer of the Dragoon Guards. There is no doubt as to my guilt in his
unfortunate death. I freely confessed to being involved in a duel with him at
Marquis OB's stag party two months ago. As the investigating authorities
found, my unique weapon contributed to the severity of the wounds which
resulted in his death. I felt I had offered a most generous plea bargain but
it was rejected by the administrative judge (MoS). I pray for your review of
the judgment and grant of clemency with payment of the appropriate fine. I
will continue to defend your empire and pursue your enemies, regardless of
the out come of this appeal.

                                                            Your Most Humble
Servant,
                                                            Franc en Pense,
QOC

OOC: FeP writes to the King requesting clemency regard his recent sentence.










Reply via email to