Also look into who was behind killing Massoud.  I will be back tomorrow 
insha'allah.  I have to have a CT Scan.. my body is not working 
correctly.  It will be though!!!  Grrr... LOL!

Chuck Hamilton wrote:
> I'm a little confused; I thought Salafism is an abomination of Islam.
>
>     ----- Original Message -----
>     *From:* JOSEPH STOCKETT <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     *Sent:* Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:03 PM
>     *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] The Land Question behind the
>     Taliban Resurgence
>
>     I am unconvinced of the Taliban's ability to govern Afghanistan in
>     the aftermath of the present conditions. Isn't this going
>     backwards rather than forward?
>
>     --- On *Wed, 9/10/08, Linda G. Richard /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>/* wrote:
>
>         From: Linda G. Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
>         Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] The Land Question behind the
>         Taliban Resurgence
>         To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 6:45 PM
>
>         Ameen.  O:-)
>
>         Z T Minhas wrote:
>>         The short answer to the question as to why is there still
>>         support for the Taliban? Because the Taliban does the right
>>         thing.
>>
>>         Z T
>>
>>         Mohammad Basirul Haq Sinha wrote: 
>
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to