Jazak'Allah Khair ukhtee,

I sent that link without reading it - then read it - ooooops.  LOL!!  
Thanks for this one!  This looks like a good one.

Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah* wrote:
> http://taliban-great.blogspot.com <http://taliban-great.blogspot.com/>
>  
> Assalaamu alaykum ukhtee
>  
> check this for more details & Taliban are not salafis they are 
> deobandis[sunnis]
>
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Linda G. Richard 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     I don't believe Salafism came into play until shortly before 2001
>     when things went a little crazy.  It's a complicated history, just
>     the past say 25 years.  I think it could be an entire field of
>     study.  The only reason I have been reading about it so much is
>     because of the detainee issues.  Plus it's fascinating.  Plus
>     western media is so so so so far off the mark it's... sickening.
>
>     I need to phone national geographic and chew them out, matter of
>     fact... idiots!  The entire 9/11 serious they did.... so so awful
>     and so against Islam!
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to