Jazak'Allah Khair Bhai!  :-)

mail wrote:
> WE PRAY FOR YOUR EARLY RECOVERY
>
>     ----- Original Message -----
>     *From:* Linda G. Richard <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     *To:* undisclosed-recipients: <mailto:undisclosed-recipients:>
>     *Sent:* Saturday, September 20, 2008 9:21 AM
>     *Subject:* [bangla-vision] still sick
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Just wanted to drop a quick note - I'm still sick... still feel
>     awful and slept all day.  I just wanted to let you all know I was
>     alive.. :-)  I think I need to find a new doctor though! I should
>     have called mine to let him know (again) that I am not better -
>     but I slept instead.  I forgot that today was Friday.  Oh well. 
>     It'll work out.
>
>     So... see you all tomorrow insha'allah.
>
>     -- 
>
>     Linda
>     *http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>
>     *
>
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>     No virus found in this incoming message.
>     Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
>     Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.7.0/1681 - Release Date:
>     9/19/2008 3:54 PM
>
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
> Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.7.0/1681 - Release Date: 9/19/2008 
> 3:54 PM
>   

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to