As in?  Good to see you, too! 

JOSEPH STOCKETT wrote:
> Hi Linda...glad to hear you are still alive!  _Interesting news from 
> Pakistan these days!_
>                                                                 Your 
> friend, Joe
>
> --- On *Mon, 9/22/08, Linda G. Richard /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     From: Linda G. Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] still sick
>     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 1:03 AM
>
>     Shukran Zafar and please also tell your wife I said thank you!  I
>     will be okay, insha'allah.  As for taking a break from the
>     internet - I'd go crazy.  I haven't spent as much time as usual on
>     it anyway, but it keeps my mind off the illness and all.  When my
>     blog is working, I also feel like I'm doing some good.  I
>     appreciate the thought though!  I think I will spend a little less
>     time.  Today I stayed outside for a couple of hours in the sun
>     just reading and talking to the kids.  That truly did help! 
>     Tonight I'm going to bed early, I have to take Brookie to school
>     in the morning.  I'm looking forward to that! 
>
>     Jazak'Allah Khair and I will remember you and your wife in my
>     duaa, too.
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to