Joseph,

Thank you so much!  I'm so sorry to hear about your mom!  Brookings is 
very near here.. only an hour away.  I'm sorry you were in prison when 
that happened!!  Thanks for the prayers!  I will also pray for you!  If 
you ever get out this way again, please be sure to visit!

Linda

JOSEPH STOCKETT wrote:
> I am so happy to hear from you. I know the Oregon Coast quite well. My 
> Mother died in Brookings, Oregon in 2004 while I was locked up in a 
> federal prison in Kentucky. I used to spend alot of my summers in 
> Newport, Oregon. I am praying for your complete recovery.
>
> --- On *Fri, 9/19/08, Linda G. Richard /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     From: Linda G. Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: [bangla-vision] still sick
>     To:
>     Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 11:51 PM
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Just wanted to drop a quick note - I'm still sick... still feel
>     awful and slept all day.  I just wanted to let you all know I was
>     alive.. :-)  I think I need to find a new doctor though! I should
>     have called mine to let him know (again) that I am not better -
>     but I slept instead.  I forgot that today was Friday.  Oh well. 
>     It'll work out.
>
>     So... see you all tomorrow insha'allah.
>     -- 
>
>     Linda
>     *http://freedetainee s.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>
>     *
>
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to