I haven't check everything yet (busy week), I want to have small issue closed,
so we can get feedback.
You are right - I will concentrate on major projects.
Regarding bareos compatibility - didn't check it yet, but I'm sure it will
work, it's a simple reporting app, doing nothing special, not digging into
details, no controls, no harm. Have no idea about v7 and it's changelog, but i
think there are no architectural changes, probably, just bumped up version in
parallel with bacula.

rpmlint will report errors, because spec i've provided is not suitable for
opensuse - it must be reviewed for compatibility and i can't do it right now -
will install opensuse vm later, if you are aware of it's specific - you can
change few lines...