Hi,

why is any dedicated AI consolidating job triggering ANY possible AI
consolidation jobs on my system?

I made a few AI Jobs for a few clients - every AI definition has their own
pool and and starts their incremental jobs according to their own schedule.
This works ok right now - on incremental jobs at a scheduled time... ok

But when i start even one of the Consolidation jobs there it tries to
consolidate all possible consolidate jobs in my system - it goes trough any
definition and takes a look if there is something to do?!?!?

i have some of these consolidation jobs for any of my clients defined - the
only thing they have together is the storage - the rest is all different...

Job {
  Name = NAME1-Consolidate-Userdata1
  Enabled = yes
  Client = NAME1
  FileSet = fs-linux-NAME1-AI-userdata1
  Type = Consolidate
  Storage = FileCons
  Schedule = "ConsolidateSched2"
  Pool = AI-Cons-NAME1-Userdata1
  Full Backup Pool = AI-Cons-NAME1-Userdata1
  Incremental Backup Pool = AI-Inc-NAME1-Userdata1
  Accurate = yes
  Priority = 25
  Max Full Consolidations = 1
  Prune Volumes = yes
  Spool Data = yes
  Messages = Standard
  Write Bootstrap = "/xxx/toftp/bootstraps/%j%c.bsr"
}

Is this the normal behavior - or is it not possible to schedule them by
myself using different schedules?

thxs,
gil