This is what I get, does not seem relevant.
Will reboot the system and check thanks.

There are configuration warnings:
 * Device FileStorage: unlimited (0) 'Maximum Concurrent Jobs' (the
default) reduces the restore peformance.
 * Device FileStorage: the default value for 'Maximum Concurrent Jobs' will
change from 0 (unlimited) to 1 in Bareos 23.