Sorry about that, yes, the name of the pools is all mixed up since the
beginning when I sent the first message.

But the fix should be self explanatory.

  Run = Level=Full Pool=DailyFullCyclePool
FullPool=DailyFullCyclePool  mon-sat at 22:00

  Run = Level=Full Pool=WeeklyFullCyclePool
FullPool=WeeklyFullCyclePool  2nd-5th sun at 22:00

  Run = Level=Full Pool=MonthlyFullCyclePool
FullPool=MonthlyFullCyclePool  1st sun at 22:00