Not much to add, all in all, except that with my Hoffman swan-neck, I
had to redrill the hole for the 13th course, fundamental, at the bridge,
which had been drilled for overwound strings, obviously. Not much work,
actually. I am very happy with all-gut, I must say, as the basses don't
ring that long any more, and it's much easier now to play lines on the
basses. No need to dampen strings any more.

Mathias