On 9 October 2010 16:11, Jerzy Zak <jurek...@gmail.com> wrote:

> to have a new piece of music is to commision it.
..
> Most of the composers don't present Beethoven's like attitude and are open to
> one's expectations.

Early next year I'll play in a concert with modern music for tenor and
baroque ensemble. The music is still to be written. I am in contact
with the composers, explaining the (im)possibilities of my various
lutes. They are very much interested and glad with the offer of help.
Linda Sayce has a good website on how to compose for theorbo. In other
words, Arto, help a composer and he/she will help you!

David

 It'