On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 03:50:38PM -0600, Craig Comstock wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have found a Racal 6103g with many options enabled and seemingly in good
> condition. I don't expect to have a manual so wonder if anyone here could
> help me get started with this device?

There are PDF manuals floating around, and many people in the Osmocom project
have used a 6103 before.

> I would imagine I might need some cabling of some sort and ideally an RF
> isolation cage of some sort?

Just whatever RF cabling / adapters required to connect to the coaxial port of
your phone / modem.  an RF
shield box is an option, but wired connection is much easier and less expensive.

--
- Harald Welte <lafo...@gnumonks.org>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)