Were using MAC OS X 10.4.11 and running Mysql.

One possible explanation could be that somehow we didn't get the latest version of Tab2Mage Importer installed, even though our base admin is pretty certain he did. We'll look more into it today or tomorrow and let you know if that was it.

/Adam

On Dec 13, 2007, at 2:16 PM, McMurry, Andrew J. wrote:

Which OS are you using, and did you change the permissions on the directory or the ZIP file?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Adam Ameur
Sent:   Thu 12/13/2007 3:59 AM
To:     BASE dev
Subject:        [basedb-devel] Problems using the Tab2Mage Importer

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the Tab2Mage Importer on BASE2.4.6.
I've tried to follow the instructions carefully (http://
lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/
Tab2MageImporter/README.txt) but still I cannot get it to work.  I
know that similar issues has been addressed earlier on the mailing
list and in those cases the problem was solved by changing
permissions (being logged in as admin) or changing the quota. But I
just keep getting the same error message:

'IMPORT FAILS: The zip file cannot be unzipped. You may NOT have
sufficient Disk Space or Lack permission to read or use the Directory'

I can unpack the very same file using the ZIP file unpacker without
any problems. Has anyone any idea how I could solve this?

/Adam

Adam Ameur, PhD student
The Linnaeus Centre for Bioinformatics
Uppsala University