Jason,

Wow, thanks for pointing me to your project.  Looks like a lot of what's there would be useful to our testing.  From what I've navigated, though, it looks like the only way to export the data for entry into our BASE2 system would be to manually go to each page and get the well values, then copy/paste into a spreadsheet.  Alternately, being the programmer-type folk that I am, a screen scraper could be written to pound your web server into submission for an hour or two.  Is there any way of obtaining a database export of the project directly without going through the web interface?

Many thanks again!!

Tyler