Hi,

Can Jeremy (or anyone else) please give a link raw-data-types.xml they used for
Illumina and perhaps the R script that was mentioned in this thread.
I have written a perl script to do the splitting so it would be good to compare
notes and reach a consensus. Is anyone on the list looking at writing the Java
plugin?

Thanks a lot,

Steve