jesse paquette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get BASE up and running, and I've hit a snag attempting to
> load a CDF file.  The HTTP Status 500 page popped up with the following
> information:
>
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

We know about this problem (http://base.thep.lu.se/ticket/736). It will
be fixed in the 2.4.1 release. The problem only happens because the file
upload has already failed for some other reason. The error message below
is coming from the page that should take care of and display the
original error. Unfortunately the original error is lost so there is no
way to know what is causing the upload to fail. It could for example be
a permission problem, lack of quota, a network timeout, etc. File
uploads that are successful are not affected by this bug.

/Nicklas