Hi Nicklas,

On the "Files and Directories" page, the directory hierarchy on the left side
still shows (can I attach a screenshot?):

Root
- home
  - jesse.paquette
- template

Is this appropriate, given that the "userfiles" variable in the base.config
file is set to:

userfiles = "C:/Program Files/BASE/upload/base-2.4.0"

I've restarted the BASE server with no luck.

Does the UNIX-like directory structure above correspond with actual operating
system directories, or with some sort of virtual directory system internal to
BASE?

Jesse