Jan, Charles,

thanks for your feedback. I have decided to replace existing packages
in the repository instead of throwing an error -- mostly because most
other BaseX operations also replace existing components without
further complaints (think of the creation or export of databases,
writing files via file:wite(), etc.). The "repo list" command can be
used to check if a package already exists.

Some more details: the behavior of the "repo delete" command was now
aligned with Florent George's xrepo tool: you can suffix the name of a
package with its version number to delete a specific version. Next,
the latest version of a package will be imported if more than several
versions have been installed.

Christian